Real Estate Agent at
CENTURY 21 Almar & Assoc
Darlene is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average Port Charlotte agent.
- 1504 Inverness Street, Port Charlotte, FL 33952Port CharlotteSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$240,50005/04/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$300,00011/24/2020
- 22293 Blanchard Avenue, Port Charlotte, FL 33952Port CharlotteSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$234,90008/11/2020
- 15352 Pottstown Avenue, Port Charlotte, FL 33981Port CharlotteSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$416,00008/03/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$280,00008/03/2020
- 2549 Cannolot Boulevard, Port Charlotte, FL 33948Port CharlotteSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$254,00007/16/2020
- 1220 Ample Avenue, Port Charlotte, FL 33948Port CharlotteSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$195,00006/26/2020
More about Darlene Rains
Darlene works under CENTURY 21 Almar & Assoc. Darlene has worked as a real estate agent for 34 years. Darlene has sold 9.6x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 107 of Darlene’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (74% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 31 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Darlene’s work: - Darlene has sold homes for as much as $496,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 17 days. - Darlene is a top dollar real estate agent. - this real estate agent sold 22% more homes this year than they did last year. Darlene has completed 53 transactions in Port Charlotte. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 45 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Darlene Rains's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with