Real Estate Agent at
Peak, Swirles & Cavallito Properties
Susan has great Condo experience - having sold 12 more condos than the average agent.
Susan is a SFH expert - working with over 69% more single family homes than the average Durham agent.
- 2110 Stuart Drive, Durham, NC 27707DurhamSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$599,25009/16/2021
- 6 Gray Bluff Place, Durham, NC 27705DurhamSingle Family Home5 bed / 6.0 bathBuyer$1,388,00007/23/2021
- Condominium3 bed / 3 bathSeller$287,00006/11/2021Susan outperformed the market - selling this property for 21% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$1,525,00005/07/2021Susan outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$1,837,50004/27/2021
- 3605 Stonegate Drive, Durham, NC 27705DurhamSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$853,00004/20/2021Susan outperformed the market - selling this property for 32% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$780,00001/27/2021
More about Susan Peak
I remember. Growing up in the South...summer evenings filled with young cousins chasing fireflies...the slow crank and swirl of the old freezer....grown-ups sitting in the shadows sipping creamy coffees, as cigarette smoke looped into darkness. China cups clinked against their saucers and the voices spoke of the day, as an uncle took his turn at the freezer. Jars, with lids poked, sparked with the evening catch. Laughter and the scent of grass rose from the hillside as younger cousins tumbled and rolled. The talk was of church, the garden, the weather and of the people cared about. My South is a land of stories. It is a place of people with histories and a special tie to the land. The people, the land, the stories are forever intertwined. I listen, now older...the special importance of preserving family moments and of the storied relationships. The land, that sense of place, ...Show More
Susan Peak's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with