Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty
Terri gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Brushy Creek agent.
Terri is a SFH expert - working with over 80% more single family homes than the average Brushy Creek agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer03/07/2023
- Single Family Home6 bed / 4 bathSeller01/23/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller11/01/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer10/24/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer10/11/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller09/02/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller08/25/2022
More about Terri Romere
Terri Romere was born in Austin but grew up in the Houston and College Station areas. She attended Texas A & M University and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in 1990. Terri lives in the prestigious Oak Brook neighborhood with her husband, Bill, and their two children. In her free time, Terri enjoys reading, exercise and spending time with family and friends. Before she was involved in the real estate industry, Terri was a professional speaker and trainer. Prior to that, Terri was very involved in the health care industry within the administrative division for one of the largest home healthcare companies in the U.S. Nationally awarded and recognized, Terri has been an active participant in the Austin/Williamson County real estate industry and recognized as one of Keller Williams Realty’s Top 100 Agents in the city. She loves people and serving their needs. Helping customers achieve success in real estate is her number one goal.
Terri Romere's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with