Real Estate Agent at
Weichert Realtors-regional Pro
- New Construction Specialist
Thomas is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average Naugatuck agent.
Thomas has great Condo experience - having sold 23 more condos than the average agent.
- 16 Luke Hill Road, Bethany, CT 06524BethanySingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$220,00011/24/2021
- 37 Lafayette Street, Milford, CT 06460MilfordSingle Family Home1 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$375,00011/16/2021
- 543 Forest Road, Orange, CT 06477OrangeSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$595,00010/01/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$585,00009/23/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$470,00008/30/2021Thomas outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$451,00007/30/2021Thomas outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- 13 Eleanor Road, Seymour, CT 06483SeymourSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$240,00007/29/2021
More about Thomas Cavaliere
Tom's professional real estate experience spans over 30 years in selling all forms of real estate to a broad-range of target markets in the area. He has been active in the Orange, Bethany, Woodbridge and New Haven markets in residential and commercial real estate acquisitions and new construction development his entire career. Active in his community, Tom is the Chairman of the Bethany Economic Development Commission and is an Executive Board member of the Orange Economic Development Commission, as well as having served on the Board of Directors at the Greater New Haven Association of Realtors for several years. Tom has earned his GRI, Graduate of Realtors® Institute and CRB, Certified Residential Broker designations. Included in his broad realm of real estate expertise, Tom has a background as a residential and commercial property appraiser and membership with the Connecticut Home Builders Association. He is also an active member of the Bethany Lion’s Club.
Thomas Cavaliere's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with