Real Estate Agent at
Re/max In The Park, Inc
William is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average Hazel Park agent.
William is a Short Sale expert - working with over 73% more short sales than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$197,50005/27/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer/Seller$229,00005/16/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$313,00002/24/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer/Seller$162,00002/11/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$148,00001/28/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$120,00001/21/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$219,90001/14/2022
More about William Hitchcock
Broker/owner of RE/MAX in the Park. I live in the area so I know where to find what you're looking for and how to find buyers for your home. I've been the chairman for the Downtown Development Authority for 40 years. I'm chairman for the Promise Zone which is responsible for helping finance college for our graduates. I'm the past president of Gideons International & Bible Distribution. I work in the Oakland & Macomb areas.
Top Negotiator 2021
William Hitchcock's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with