Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Rlty Manatee
William is a SFH expert - working with over 80% more single family homes than the average Bradenton agent.
William is a Short Sale expert - working with over 80% more short sales than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$570,00010/04/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$305,00009/28/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$491,43808/26/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$366,46506/30/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$720,00006/21/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$220,10003/03/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$362,00002/28/2022
More about William Mallon
Qualifications For me a career in Real Estate was an easy decision. Having grown up watching and helping my mother who was a Real Estate agent may have had something to do with it. In late 2000 I decided to pursue that path and get my Real Estate license. Then, in 2001 I began my Real Estate career with Long and Foster Real Estate in Ellicott City, Maryland. I continued working for Long and Foster Real Estate until late 2005, when I relocated to Florida. I then became licensed in Florida and joined Keller Williams Realty of Manatee. Philosophy The days of sitting on floor duty and waiting for a potential buyer or seller to call in has long been fading. I take a more ACTIVE approach to selling Real Estate. I ACTIVELY go out and try and find buyers for the homes that I am hired to sell. This allows me the opportunity to tell potential buyers and sellers about the homes I have for sale. This also allows me to familiarize myself with the area, neighborhoods and surrounding market place so
William Mallon's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with