Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams San Francisco
Alexander has great Condo experience - having sold 57 more condos than the average agent.
Alexander is a TIC expert - transacting over 77% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$3,900,00007/14/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,545,00006/30/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,303,00005/20/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$1,650,00001/15/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$1,275,00001/11/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$2,360,00001/06/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5 bathBuyer$2,740,00012/14/2020
More about Alexander Clark
Alexander is a real estate agent with Keller Williams San Francisco. Alexander has been in the real estate business for 16 years. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a condo expert, as they has sold 17.54x the amount of condos as the average agent in this area.We have data on 92 of Alexander’s transactions. Alexander prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s a little about Alexander’s real estate experience: - Alexander has sold homes for as much as $4,500,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Alexander is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - HomeLight considers Alexander a top negotiator because their homes almost always sell for 9% above their list price. HomeLight has data on 89 transactions Alexander has done in San Francisco. Alexander ranks in the top 9% of agents in San Francisco. Alexander has closed 80 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Alexander Clark's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with