Real Estate Agent at
- Investment Property Specialist
Frank sells properties fast - selling more than 46% quicker than the average San Francisco agent.
Frank is a TIC expert - transacting over 67% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$2,650,00008/18/2021Frank outperformed the market - selling this property for 21% over asking price
- 14056 Sosna Way, Guerneville, CA 95446GuernevilleCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$475,00008/13/2021
- 120 Putnam St, San Francisco, CA 94110San FranciscoSingle Family HomeSeller$300,00007/23/2021
- 112 Putnam St, San Francisco, CA 94110San FranciscoSingle Family Home2 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,337,50007/23/2021
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$849,00006/23/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,900,00012/24/2020
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$625,00012/14/2020
More about Frank Castaldini
While growing up in New York City, Frank watched his parents work hard, save their money, buy their first home, and then another and then investment property. That taught him the value of owning the place where you live as well as the potential real estate has for creating wealth. These were good lessons that are timeless and very useful today. His early exposure and life lessons have led him to serve the public in the field of real estate. He is a graduate of Bernard M. Baruch College in New York City with a degree in Business Management. While there we was Captain of the Tennis Team as well as President of the Management Society. He began his career as Head Tennis Professional in New York. Shortly after moving to San Francisco in 1994 he became a financial advisor with Morgan Stanley. The strong competitive and financial skills developed transferred very well into real estate. In choosing Frank to represent your real estate needs you'll have a trusted adviser with a hardwork
Frank Castaldini's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with