Real Estate Agent at
- Foreclosure Specialist
Jeffrey is a TIC expert - transacting over 81% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
Jeffrey has great Condo experience - having sold 67 more condos than the average agent.
- 4818 Stacy St, Oakland, CA 94605OaklandSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,001,00008/17/2021Jeffrey outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$788,00006/02/2021
- 6335 Shelter Creek Ln, San Bruno, CA 94066San BrunoCondominiumBuyer$428,00005/06/2021
- 339 Diamond St, San Francisco, CA 94114San FranciscoSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$1,778,00003/12/2021
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$910,00001/28/2021Jeffrey outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,100,00012/21/2020
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$328,00011/16/2020
More about Jeffrey Banks
Education CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert CAR (California Association of Realtors)Certified – Fundamentals of Short Sales & Foreclosures California Real Estate License Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Solution Selling Sales Customer Service with a smile Walt Disney Florida Advertising/Marketing Degree Northwood University Ongoing education for RE license requirements Over 16 years of successful sales experience Achievements Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society - Top Producer Award 2011 San Francisco Association of Realtors Cultural Diversity Chairperson 2011 San Francisco Association of Realtors MLS Committee 2010 San Francisco Association of Realtors Cultural Diversity Chairperson 2010 Served on the San Francisco Association of Realtors MLS Committee 2009 Served on the San Francisco Board of Realtors MLS, Education, and Member Services Committee' President San Francisco Bayview Rotary 2009 - 2010 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society -
Jeffrey Banks's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with