Real Estate Agent at
Sotheby's International Realty
Gael gets the job done - completing more sales than the average San Francisco agent by 3%.
Gael has great Condo experience - having sold 78 more condos than the average agent.
Gael is a TIC expert - transacting over 67% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,875,00011/29/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$1,670,00008/12/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$3,050,00007/28/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$1,200,00006/14/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,150,00003/28/2022Gael outperformed the market - selling this property for 31% over asking price
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$1,331,00002/02/2022Gael outperformed the market - selling this property for 34% over asking price
- Condominium3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$4,082,50001/05/2022
More about Gael Bruno
Gael has been a licensed real estate agent in California for 8 years and is currently with Sotheby's International Realty in San Francisco. Gael's coverage area includes San Francisco and South San Francisco. HomeLight ranks Gael as one of the top 5% of agents in San Francisco for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 20% of agents who are able to successfully complete transactions. Our database shows that Gael has completed 89 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 58% of those transactions and the seller in 42% of them. Gael has transacted in San Francisco more than any other area helping to buy or sell 87 homes including a 5 bedroom, 5.0 bathroom single family home at 1745 North Point, San Francisco, Ca 94123 on May 29, 2015 which sold for $4,400,000 and a 7 bedroom, 7.0 bathroom single family home on March 13, 2013 which sold for $12,750,000.
Top Producer 2021
Gael Bruno's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with