Real Estate Agent at
The Gill Agency
Annette sells properties fast - selling more than 40% quicker than the average Austin agent.
Annette gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Austin agent by 6%.
Annette has great Condo experience - having sold 5 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller02/09/2023
- 2928 E 13Th St B, Austin, TX 78702AustinCondominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer09/23/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller09/16/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathSeller08/30/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller08/23/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller07/05/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer11/17/2021
More about Annette Patterson
A Texas-raised, 25 year resident of Austin and a long time real estate investor, Annette knows this town like the back of her hand. So whether you’re looking to buy or sell a bungalow, ranch or a stately mansion in central Austin or a large family residence in one of the area’s many planned communities, Annette’s goal is to make your “dwelling” her top priority. To Annette, there’s nowhere more perfect than Austin–with its mash-up of funky, historic and modern architecture. The Hyde Park and North Loop areas are two of her favorite neighborhoods–the part ot town she has called home for the last 20 years while she has watched Austin grow from a sleepy college town to one of the coolest places on earth! She and her husband Mack and their son Prine enjoy biking and walking to local restaurants and absorbing the eclectic culture of UT students, families and
Annette Patterson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with