Real Estate Agent at
Annabelle sells properties fast - selling more than 51% quicker than the average Austin agent.
Annabelle has great Condo experience - having sold 3 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller01/23/2023
- 1481 E Old Settlers Blvd 201, Round Rock, TX 78664Round RockCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller07/19/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller06/16/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller02/25/2022Annabelle outperformed the market - selling this property for 14% over asking price
- 328 Mclintock Rd, Jarrell, TX 76537JarrellSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer12/22/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer11/10/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller09/23/2021Annabelle outperformed the market - selling this property for 16% over asking price
More about Annabelle Silva
Annabelle Silva has been a licensed real estate agent in Texas for 5 years and is currently with Pacesetter Properties in Austin. Annabelle's coverage area includes Austin, Leander, Georgetown, Round Rock, Pflugerville and Cedar Park. HomeLight ranks Annabelle as one of the top 20% of agents who are able to successfully complete transactions and as one of the top agents for townhomes. HomeLight has information on 24 of Annabelle's transactions since 2012, 13 of which were in the past two years. Annabelle typically represents the buyer (58% of the time), but has also completed 10 seller transactions during this period. Annabelle has been most prolific in Austin including representing the seller of a condominium at 8888 Tallwood Dr # 2309 that sold for $115,500 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home that sold for $264,000 in another.
Annabelle Silva's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Annabelle helped me buy a home
Annabelle is just great. She is the most caring and genuine person you will ever meet. It is more than just a job for her. She treats you like a friend for whom she wants the best, and is willing to go the extra mile.