Real Estate Agent at
Re/max Austin Skyline
Brad is a SFH expert - working with over 67% more single family homes than the average Austin agent.
Brad has great Condo experience - having sold 10 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller09/30/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller08/25/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller07/29/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer07/08/2022
- 1411 W 46Th St, Austin, TX 78756AustinSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer06/09/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer03/15/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer01/07/2022
More about Brad Brown
Brad Brown is a real estate agent with Re/max Austin Skyline in Austin, Texas and has been in the real estate business for 30 years. Brad's coverage area includes Austin, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Wells Branch, Leander and Round Rock. HomeLight ranks Brad as one of the top 3% of agents in Austin for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 8% of agents for single family homes. HomeLight has information on 98 of Brad's transactions since 2009, 20 of which were in the past two years. Brad typically represents the seller (61% of the time), but has also completed 39 buyer transactions during this period. Brad has transacted in Austin more than any other area helping to buy or sell 70 homes including a 4 bedroom, 4.0 bathroom single family home on April 16, 2013 which sold for $850,000 and a 3 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom single family home on July 15, 2014 which sold for $837,000.
Brad Brown's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with