Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 Bradley
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Gregory gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Fort Wayne agent by 14%.
Gregory is a SFH expert - working with over 66% more single family homes than the average Fort Wayne agent.
- 9221 Valley Forge PlaceFort WayneSingle Family HomeBuyer/Seller$720,00010/29/2021
- 12210 Tumblebrook LaneFort WayneSingle Family HomeSeller$202,50010/29/2021
- 7432 Tipperary TrailFort WayneSingle Family HomeSeller$205,00010/28/2021
- 12517 Niblick LandingFort WayneSingle Family HomeBuyer/Seller$480,00010/27/2021
- 14909 Old Timber PassFort WayneSingle Family HomeBuyer$428,90010/27/2021
- 13097 Hallux CoveFort WayneSingle Family HomeBuyer/Seller$250,00010/26/2021
- 13126 Bent LaneFort WayneSingle Family HomeSeller$390,00010/14/2021
More about Gregory Brown
Greg Brown has been a Fort Wayne resident since 1988. Graduating from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Greg obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering. He specializes in bringing "high-tech" systems to the Real Estate market which allows his customers to have cutting edge information on all facets of home buying and selling. Greg also focuses on listening to his customers and making sure that they enjoy their Real Estate transaction while ensuring that their needs are satisfied. Last year, the Indiana Home Experts, which is managed by Greg, had over 111 Million dollars in real estate sales and has been the top team in units sold at Century 21 Bradley. He was a Future 40 recipient winner in 2006, which is an award that recognizes men and women under the age of 40 that are making a positive difference in the Fort Wayne community. Greg and Darlene strive to be active in the community. Greg volunteers with Habitat for Humanity & The Hope Center. They joined a Relay for Life with the American Cancer Society where Greg was a co-captain.
Top Producer 2021
Gregory Brown's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with