Real Estate Agent at
First Team Estates
Jason is a SFH expert - working with over 75% more single family homes than the average Newport Beach agent.
Jason has great Condo experience - having sold 25 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$2,450,00005/15/2020
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$1,179,00004/27/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$3,262,50004/08/2020
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$2,260,00003/30/2020
- Condominium3 bed / 3.5 bathBuyer$2,300,00007/05/2019Jason helped a buyer purchase this property for 18% under asking price
- 20868 Monarch Ln, Huntington Beach, Ca 92646Huntington BeachSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,065,00007/02/2019Jason helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3.5 bathSeller$2,750,00006/28/2019
More about Jason Bradshaw
Jason is a real estate agent with First Team Estates. Jason has been in the real estate business for 17 years. Jason is a single family home expert. We have data on 132 of Jason’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (68% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 60 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Jason’s real estate experience: - Jason recently sold one home for $9,769,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Jason is a top dollar real estate agent. Jason has completed 96 transactions in Newport Beach. Jason ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 8% real estate agent in Newport Beach. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 91 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Jason Bradshaw's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with