Real Estate Agent at
Jessi sells properties fast - selling more than 48% quicker than the average Nashville agent.
Jessi gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Nashville agent by 3%.
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$610,00007/11/2022
- Townhome2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$350,00007/08/2022
- Townhome2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$337,00006/22/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$631,10005/24/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$1,810,00005/19/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$510,00005/18/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$915,00005/18/2022
More about Jessi Sgarlata
After graduating from the University of Tennessee with a Bachelor’s degree, Jessi began her real estate career straight out of college. Once she gained a few years of experience, she moved to Nashville to seek more real estate opportunities and obtained a Master’s degree from Belmont University. In her 11th year of real estate, she obtained her Broker’s license and was named VILLAGE’s youngest managing broker in 2015. She has received her CRS, GRI, ABR, ASP, CNE, RESA® CSA™ and e-PRO designations while maintaining active membership in the National Association of REALTORS®, the Tennessee Association of REALTORS®, the Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS® and the Williamson County Association of REALTORS®. Jessi and her husband, Mike, have three children – Rocco, Gunnar and Abby Rose. When she’s not working, Jessi spends as much time as she can with her family. This typically ...Show More
Top Producer 2021
Jessi Sgarlata's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with