Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- Military PCS
- Move-Up Buyer
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Construction
- Retirement Specialist
Josh sells properties fast - selling more than 62% quicker than the average Alexandria agent.
Josh gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Alexandria agent by 6%.
Josh also has Townhome expertise - working with over 79 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 5856 Waterloo Bridge CirHaymarketSingle Family Home4 bed / 6.0 bathBuyer$1,075,00012/06/2022
- 8327 Moline PlSpringfieldTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$489,50011/17/2022
- 6612 Jupiter Hills Cir #HAlexandriaCo-Op2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$348,00010/11/2022
- 5707 Callcott Way #BAlexandriaTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$525,00009/05/2022
- 26115 Jawaher PlAldieSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$1,050,00008/26/2022
- 8511 Towne Manor CtAlexandriaTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$495,00008/04/2022
- 6735 Applemint LnAlexandriaTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$736,00008/02/2022
More about Josh Dukes
Josh Dukes is a founding member of the Wasz Dukes Real Estate Team. As a Realtor, Veteran, father and homeowner, Josh has a vast amount of knowledge and expertise in helping individuals and families realize their Real Estate goals and dreams. His ability to problem solve and work with many personalities served him well as a leader in the Military and now enhances his service to his clients. Whether you are a first time homebuyer or relocating to the area, Josh’s tenacity, can-do attitude and excellent communication skills makes even the most difficult Real Estate transactions go smoothly. Josh and his family have lived in the City of Alexandria, Prince William and Fairfax counties since 2001. The Dukes family considers themselves Northern Virginia converts who have fallen in love with the cultural, recreational and social opportunities the greater D.C. area provides. Josh’s close ...Show More
Josh Dukes's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with