Real Estate Agent at
Pacific Union International
Karen is a SFH expert - working with over 86% more single family homes than the average Santa Rosa agent.
Karen has great Condo experience - having sold 38 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$730,00009/16/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$1,300,00009/03/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$785,00008/31/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$665,00008/27/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$710,50008/13/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$880,00008/12/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,087,50008/10/2021
More about Karen Grotte
Karen Grotte is very proud to have graduated from Montgomery High School, Santa Rosa Junior College and Sonoma State University. Karen holds a Paralegal (Attorney Assistant) Certificate from Sonoma State University and has completed studies with the Hutchins Liberal Studies program. Enhancing Karen's real estate career is a 20 year background in banking finance and management, human resources and lending. Passionate about children's causes and education, Karen is currently serving on the Board of Directors for the Rincon Valley Education Foundation and serves as President for Austin Creek Elementary School Parent Organization. For every closed escrow, Karen will make a donation to the Children's Village or to the educational institution of your choice. In Karen's spare time she cherishes spending time with her family and loves to entertain. She enjoys participating in community ...Show More
Sells Homes Fast 2020
Karen Grotte's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with