R. Gilliam Kittrell
Real Estate Agent at
Hodge & Kittrell, Inc. Realtors
R. Gilliam has great Condo experience - having sold 9 more condos than the average agent.
R. Gilliam is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Raleigh agent.
R. Gilliam's Transactions
- 2813 Market Bridge Lane 205, Raleigh, NC 27608RaleighCondominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$565,00011/15/2021
- 3704 Shadybrook Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609RaleighSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,010,00010/29/2021R. Gilliam outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- 6425 Nowell Pointe Drive, Raleigh, NC 27607RaleighSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$486,00010/28/2021
- 3905 Summerwood Court, Raleigh, NC 27613RaleighCondominium3 bed / 3 bathSeller$250,00010/07/2021
- 1157 Stone Kirk Drive, Raleigh, NC 27614RaleighSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$1,360,00009/13/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$817,50008/12/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$953,00006/09/2021R. Gilliam outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
More about R. Gilliam Kittrell
R. Gilliam works under Hodge & Kittrell, Inc. Realtors. R. Gilliam has sold 18.95x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 138 of R. Gilliam’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (64% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 56 deals recorded. Here’s a little about R. Gilliam’s real estate experience: - R. Gilliam has sold homes for as much as $4,800,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - R. Gilliam is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 120 transactions R. Gilliam has done in Raleigh. R. Gilliam has closed 108 more home sales than the average agent in the area. R. Gilliam is a skilled luxury real estate agent whose listings tend to sell for 2.0 the average home price in the area.
R. Gilliam Kittrell's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
R. Gilliam Kittrell