Real Estate Agent at
Hodge & Kittrell, Inc. Realtors
Nelson has great Condo experience - having sold 18 more condos than the average agent.
Nelson is a SFH expert - working with over 85% more single family homes than the average Raleigh agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,151,00009/30/2021
- 1228 Hodge Road, Knightdale, NC 27545KnightdaleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$205,00009/14/2021
- 1309 Williamson Drive, Raleigh, NC 27608RaleighSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$639,00009/10/2021
- 1319 Foxrun Drive, Raleigh, NC 27610RaleighSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$270,00008/25/2021
- 2821 Wilshire Hill Drive 117, Raleigh, NC 27604RaleighCondominium3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$395,25008/19/2021Nelson outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$455,70006/30/2021
- 500 Umstead Drive 108-C, Chapel Hill, NC 27516Chapel HillCondominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$125,00006/30/2021
More about Nelson Bunn
Nelson O. Bunn is an elite North Carolina real estate agent, ranked in the upper 6% of his peers at the 94th percentile. He has completed at least 7 transactions with an average sale price of $210K. He has closed transactions ranging from $37K to $442K in value. Nelson O. Bunn is a professional with a "Handle on the Market." One of four owners of Hodge & Kittrell Sotheby's Nelson has 29 years of experience selling Real Estate in the Raleigh marketplace. He is recognized as being "Successful" in selling throughout Wake County as well as Raleigh's "Inside the Beltline" market. Nelson is professionally affiliated both Nationally and Regionally with his Realtor's Association. He has held past positions through Raleigh's Regional Association of Realtors on the "Professional Standards" Committee, the "Grievance Committee" and has served as a Raleigh Regional Board of Director. Since moving to Raleigh in 1980, Nelson has met his wife of 29 years and raised three boys. He enjoys his sports
Nelson Bunn's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with