Real Estate Agent at
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Kornelia sells properties fast - selling more than 57% quicker than the average Washington agent.
Kornelia gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Washington agent.
Kornelia has great Condo experience - having sold 51 more condos than the average agent.
- 3069 Canal St NWWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$2,100,00001/27/2023
- 3248 Q St NWWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,450,00012/28/2022
- 645 Alabama AveNorth BeachSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$599,00012/15/2022Kornelia helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
- 3807 T St NWWashingtonTownhome4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$1,937,00011/18/2022
- 5009 Randall LnBethesdaSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$1,775,00011/10/2022
- 3723 T St NWWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$1,465,00011/10/2022
- 4101 Cathedral Ave NW #710WashingtonCo-Op2 bed / 2 bathSeller$500,00010/28/2022
More about Kornelia Stuphan
Kornelia is a real estate agent with Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a condo expert, as they has sold 10.0x the amount of condos as the average agent in this area.We have data on 96 of Kornelia’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (66% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 42 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Kornelia’s real estate experience: - Kornelia recently sold one home for $2,100,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 13 days. - Kornelia is a top dollar real estate agent. Kornelia has completed 72 transactions in Washington. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 60 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Top Producer 2021
Kornelia Stuphan's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with