Real Estate Agent at
Mark sells properties fast - selling more than 60% quicker than the average San Jose agent.
Mark has great Condo experience - having sold 14 more condos than the average agent.
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,180,00009/09/2021
- Condominium1 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$612,00009/08/2021
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$775,00008/30/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$2,225,00008/05/2021
- 1540 Capitancillos Dr, San Jose, CA 95120San JoseSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,875,00007/09/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$1,352,00007/06/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,065,00006/15/2021
More about Mark Barber
Mark Barber has over thirteen years of success in real estate representing both buyers and sellers in Silicon Valley. A Bay Area native, Mark attributes his passion for real estate to the previous three generations of custom homebuilders in his family. Enduring through every economic cycle, Mark has built his practice on his unwavering commitment to help clients realize their dreams, a testament to the fact that nearly eighty percent of his business now comes from referrals. For buyers, Mark takes a holistic approach to finding your perfect home. By understanding your long-term goals, your stage of life, and the price range you are comfortable with, Mark will leverage his extensive knowledge of local communities and school districts to pinpoint both the right type of property and the right neighborhood for you. For sellers, Mark understands that selling your home is not just a solitary financial transaction. Mark is dedicated to easing sellers through the transition from one home
Top Producer 2020
Sells Homes Fast 2020
Mark Barber's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with