Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty - Love2List
- Home Staging Services
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- Farm Property
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
- Retirement Specialist
- 1669 Bandit Loop #109ARestonCo-Op2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$599,99011/29/2022
- 43575 Plantation TerAshburnTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$542,00010/31/2022
- 120 Peyton RdSterlingSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$739,50010/21/2022
- 20455 Valley Falls SqAshburnTownhome2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$647,00009/29/2022
- 21116 Blue Bill CtAshburnSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$762,00009/12/2022Nancy helped a buyer purchase this property for 21% under asking price
- 20337 Medalist DrAshburnSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$920,00008/30/2022
- 9212 Weant DrGreat FallsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$950,00008/22/2022
More about Nancy Yahner
Nancy Yahner's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
Our experience with the Yahner Group has been excellent. We found that everyone worked as a team and was always available to us. We had an unusual house built in 1790. Nancy was especially creative in marketing. She was vigorous, fair and honest in all of our dealings with her.- Morton and Barbara L.
Thank you a million times for all of your help, patience, and kindness with our decisions. You went well beyond to help us through all of this. I can only think that now we would be living in Leesburg and hope in the future that we will once again be Yankees.- Kris and Paul J.
Nancy Yahner is the real deal when it comes to selling your home. Heres why: We were selling our home A few years back, and our children grew up knowing only this home of 11 years. It was a very emotional time for our family. I remember our first meeting with Nancy, who we were interviewing. Several things separated her from all the other realtors we interviewed. Nancy came with blank paper and a pen. As we talked she took notes, asked a lot of questions, and was very easy to talk with. At our second meeting (where we hired her) , she took out her notes again. The notes she wrote were words like: anxious, love our home, worries about the transition for our kids, keep things simple, both work full time and balance kids sports, etc. These were all my words I said during our first meeting. Wow! Nancys focus was on us and how we feel, and how she could make the sale of our home a great memory instead of a thorn in our next stage of life. Our move was seamless thanks to Nancy care! I would recommend Nancy to help anyone with the sell of their home. Nancy is sensitive to the needs of the homeowner, which is a rarity. Nancy is definitely a diamond in the rough of real estate!- Melissa B.