Real Estate Agent at
Bay Sotheby's International Re
Norm also has Townhome expertise - working with over 21 more townhomes than the average agent.
Norm is a SFH expert - working with over 70% more single family homes than the average Danville agent.
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,510,00011/03/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,300,00002/16/2021
- Townhome3 bed / 2 bathSeller$727,00010/20/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,049,00009/14/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$1,000,00008/31/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,250,00008/27/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,260,00008/25/2020
More about Norm Stanley
With thirty years as a top broker in Contra Costa County real estate, I can offer a few items to consider when you determine who should be selling your home or assisting you as a buyer with the myriad of details which both transactions require. I take meticulous care of buyers and sellers from first contact through escrow-closing detail, including negotiations, financing and inspections. Client-broker team objectives which are established have satisfied more than 500 buyers and sellers. I employ a home marketing staff and solid referrals to trusted termite, inspection, roofing and other contracting firms, mortgage brokers and stagers. Call at any time or e-mail me with your inquiries.
Norm Stanley's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with