Real Estate Agent at
Byerly Properties Inc.
Jackie sells properties fast - selling more than 46% quicker than the average Pleasanton agent.
Jackie is a TIC expert - transacting over 65% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
- Townhome2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$963,00012/15/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,470,00009/03/2021Jackie outperformed the market - selling this property for 14% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,750,00008/31/2021Jackie outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$1,600,00008/13/2021Jackie outperformed the market - selling this property for 16% over asking price
- Single Family Home6 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,580,00007/30/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,688,00007/23/2021Jackie outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,600,00006/28/2021Jackie outperformed the market - selling this property for 19% over asking price
More about Jackie Byerly
Consistent award-winning performance for eighteen years Over 460 Tri-Valley home sale transactions since 1998 Innovative and effective services for buyers & sellers Sends early-bird "new listing alerts" via email to clients One hundred written client endorsements available upon request Employs full-time marketing and transaction managers Business partner is also a professional architectural photographer Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English Licensed Broker, competitive commission rates My Experience President of Byerly Properties Inc. November 2005—present President and owner of Byerly Properties Inc., a Full Service Real Estate Brokerage in Pleasanton California, operating in most "East Bay" cities but concentrating in Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon and Livermore. Go to http://jackiebyerly.com to learn more. Real Estate Broker for ERA Golden Hills Brokers, November 1997—November 2005 Broker-Agent with ERA Golden Hills Brokers. Co
Jackie Byerly's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with