Real Estate Agent at
New Team Realty, Inc
Rebecca also has Townhome expertise - working with over 76 more townhomes than the average agent.
Rebecca is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average Oceanside agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$499,99005/31/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$576,35505/31/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$568,99405/31/2022
- 27857 Silo Lane, Valley Center, CA 92082Valley CenterSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$790,45005/10/2022
- 27849 Silo Lane, Valley Center, CA 92082Valley CenterSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$788,77505/10/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer/Seller$761,90704/28/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$601,33304/28/2022
More about Rebecca Austin
Rebecca works under New Team Realty, Inc. Rebecca has worked as a real estate agent for 11 years. Rebecca is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 76 of Rebecca’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (69% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 31 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Rebecca’s work: - Rebecca recently sold one home for $2,800,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 19 days. - Rebecca is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 24 transactions Rebecca has done in San Diego. Rebecca has closed 13 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Rebecca Austin's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with