Real Estate Agent at
Today Sothebys International Realty
Richard gets the job done - completing more sales than the average San Jose agent by 10%.
Richard also has Townhome expertise - working with over 22 more townhomes than the average agent.
Richard is a SFH expert - working with over 74% more single family homes than the average San Jose agent.
- 12445 Alba Rd, Ben Lomond, CA 95005Ben LomondSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$1,210,00009/08/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$1,500,00007/09/2021Richard outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$2,400,00005/26/2021Richard outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,750,00001/12/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$2,750,00012/29/2020
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer$3,650,00012/18/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$1,370,00012/11/2020
More about Richard Williamson
In 1987, Richard began his real estate career in San Francisco with Asia Pacific Groups. Soon after he was managing the day to day operations of the company and finally, as vice president, was responsible for recruitment, training, and quality control for the busy real estate and mortgage company. Proficiency in Japanese was helpful in the diverse market of the San Francisco Bay Area. Moving south to Silicon Valley in 1992, Richard helped launch Nationwide Funding, a successful Mortgage Banking operation before buying Sterling Properties in Foster City in 1997. In 1999, Richard joined Today Sotheby's International Realty (formerly RE/MAX Today) as managing broker and founded its subsidiary, Delloro Financial Services, acting as CEO. Richard takes a consultative approach in working with his clients to achieve their financial and investment goals.His approach in evaluating his client's needs and capabilities, defining suitable objectives, and developing and executing effective strategie
Richard Williamson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with