Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- Vacation Home
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
- Retirement Specialist
Rick is a SFH expert - working with over 67% more single family homes than the average Petaluma agent.
Rick has great Condo experience - having sold 43 more condos than the average agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$787,50009/08/2021
- 237 College View Dr, Rohnert Park, CA 94928Rohnert ParkCondominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$335,00008/19/2021
- 488 Santa Alicia Dr, Rohnert Park, CA 94928Rohnert ParkCondominium3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$475,00008/12/2021Rick outperformed the market - selling this property for 10% over asking price
- 731 H St, Petaluma, CA 94952PetalumaSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$850,00007/07/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,215,00006/28/2021Rick outperformed the market - selling this property for 22% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$951,00005/27/2021
- 157 Acorn Dr, Petaluma, CA 94952PetalumaCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$510,00005/18/2021
More about Rick Warner
As a long-time Marin and Sonoma county resident, Rick Warner has deep roots in the North Bay communities and offers expert knowledge of area neighborhoods, pricing trends, and opportunities for families and investors. Rick has been a full-time, top-producing agent for almost 15 years and ranks among the nation's top 1% in production. He offers valuable perspective and wisdom accumulated from hundreds of completed purchases and sales. Rick's career in real estate started with the founding of his own local company, PricePoint Realty in 2004. After six highly successful years, he merged with Keller Williams, a national real estate firm, where he enjoyed continued success and expanded the Warner Real Estate Team. In 2016, Rick and the Warner Team joined forces with Bradley Real Estate, the largest independently owned real estate brokerage. Bradley's reputation as an innovator in real ...Show More
Rick Warner's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Rick helped me buy a home
Absolutely awesome. Rick listened to what we were looking for and found us the perfect home.