Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 Neighborhood Agents
- Foreclosure Specialist
Theodore sells properties fast - selling more than 51% quicker than the average San Diego agent.
Theodore has great Condo experience - having sold 32 more condos than the average agent.
Theodore also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$499,90011/04/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$445,00008/25/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,370,00007/25/2022
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$675,00005/24/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,225,00004/01/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$765,00003/15/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$555,00002/25/2022
More about Theodore Schulz
I am a San Diego native and this market very well. I got into the real estate industry around 2004. I became a real estate agent in 2006 and two years later I became a mortgage broker. I am currently a broker associate for Century 21 and hold an active MLO license (for mortgages). This gives my clients great perspective and knowledge into both the real estate and the financing aspects of purchasing and selling homes. I am also actively involved in real estate investing and property flipping. At Century 21, which was previously Seven-Six-O, I was the office manager for two years and successfully managed a team of twenty-five agents. This gave me excellent experience and expertise in the REO (foreclosure) and Short Sale market. This knowledge and my unwavering dedication to customer service is what sets me apart from other agencies and brokers. I look forward to working with you on your next real estate investment or helping you find the perfect home.
Theodore Schulz's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with