Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds quickly
Van sells properties fast - selling more than 47% quicker than the average Nashville agent.
Van gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Nashville agent.
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$330,00005/02/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$440,00004/14/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$320,00002/04/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 6.0 bathBuyer$1,023,35111/14/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$335,00011/05/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$600,00009/15/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$435,00009/03/2021
More about Van Calhoon
Before Van Calhoon undertook his real estate career, he successfully operated his own small business, followed by several years of service in the health insurance business where he negotiated pricing and contracts with hospital providers. Vans real estate career began in Central Florida in 1996 where he earned awards for Multi-Million Dollar sales in his first full year of business. In 1999, Van relocated to Middle Tennessee where he began working with The DeSelms Team as a Buyers Agent. Since that time, he has consistently represented more buyers in Middle Tennessee each year than any other real estate agent in the area. Since specializing in representing Buyers, Van has devoted his continuing education and attention to the needs of Buyers in an ever-changing market. His experience in representing approximately 100 buyers per year has made him an invaluable asset to The DeSelms Team, and he will be happy to put that experience to work for you as you consider the purchase of
Van Calhoon's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with