HomeLight has successfully matched over 150,000 people with top agents
Find out what real customers have to say
The service that HomeLight provided was a tremendous help. HomeLight was able to match our specific situation and needs to a selection of local realtors and remove a lot of the legwork from the selection process.
Using HomeLight made it to easy to find the top selling real estate agent in our area. The process from beginning to end was so quick and easy. Our realtor got to work right away and was very confident in the listing process price. Our home went under contract just 2-3 weeks and sold quickly!
Purely professional from start to finish. I received an immediate response. In less than two months the property was sold for much more than expected. HomeLight is the game changer of real estate.
- JJim W6/27/2018Acworth, GA, USAThe service that HomeLight provided was spot on! You recommended several real estate agents, but we chose The Peters Company as our partner in selling our home.From the initial contact, everything flowed smoothly and quickly. Their multi-member " team " addressed all facets of selling our home, from the sign-in-the-yard, to being placed on the multi listing, to having promotional pictures taken, to staging our home with placards that highlighted the special features. Wendy Hamlin, our representative agent, was always " right there " when we had a question or a concern that needed addressing. We just cannot say enough about the communication from The Peters Company.We listed our home mid-June, and closed 8 days later. At list price!None of this would have happened without HomeLight's recommendation. Thank you.
- DDavid M6/27/2018Brick, NJ, USAWe used HomeLight as a resource to locate an agent to sell our NJ residence. We currently live in a Baltimore suburb and locating someone was difficult. Immediately upon contacting HomeLight we were put in contact with several agents. We chose Barbara Clausen. She and her husband facilitated the entire process and although we did not get as much for the property as we thought we should, no one does. Barbara and her husband were on hand when we could not be and I am grateful for the Clausens and HomeLight.
- MMarie E.C6/26/2018Elk Grove, CA, USAI appreciate Homelight very much! Very glad my husband and I went that route. Your recommended Realtor, Leslie Stirewalt, was the absolute best! We were so happy with the great service she provided. From day one to the close of escrow, everything went perfect! Thank you Homelight and Leslie Stirewalt!
- DDeb M6/26/2018Montclair, NJ, USAwe would also like to say that we cannot thank you and homelight enough for having provided such a valuable service to us. We have already told all of our family and friends about your service and how perfectly you matched us with the right realtor for our home sale. You fully answered all of our questions at the outset of our sale and took a great deal of pressure off of us in trying to decide which realtor to use. We would be proud to recommend homelight to anyone who is looking to either buy or sell a home because they can be assured that homelight will put them in touch with the right realtor to help them accomplish their real estate objectives. Thank you again.
- CCharlene S6/26/2018Durham, NC, USAHomeLight is a great resource to use if you are searching for a real estate agent. Anna S. Terry was one of the real estate agents recommended and we are so happy we chose her. My husband and I wanted a realtor to help us sell our home plus help us purchase another and she helped us through both transactions. Anna did an amazing job. She provided good advice, answered all of our questions promptly and she was always friendly and courteous. She made the entire process so stress free for us. She is an expert in the field of real estate. We could not have done it without her. I definitely recommend Anna S. Terry. She is outstanding!
- TTony M6/26/2018St. Louis, MO, USAIt was a pleasant experience. Homelight connected me with someone who actually had experience in my neighborhood and was able to sell my home within three hours after the open house. We were able to get 97% of the asking price!! I was extremely impressed with the experience that Homelite services provided.I will highly recommend homelight to my family and friends.
- WWarren H6/26/2018Milwaukee, WI, USAHello Anthony, yes the experience after some considerable vetting went well. To start from the beginning your service seems to be more positioned toward homeowners then an investor (which I assumed). Nonetheless the Remax team which ultimately wound up to be Mark Ruppelt as broker listed my two houses at above price I was considering due to his evaluation of the home versus the area. The houses went up on a Thursday with a verbal offer by an investor to buy both properties on Friday. A written offer for full-price was received on Saturday. So there's nothing that you can't like about that! I'm working with Mark now on the purchase of a new investment property. Overall I would certainly recommend the service for homeowner buyers. Recommendation is to expand it to assist small investors like myself.
- JJordan N6/26/2018Charleston, SC, USAHomelight was great at pairing me up with a realtor in the short amount of time that I had to find a house. The realtor that reached out to us that we worked with was actually Harrison Manning, not Joshua. It was wonderful to have an experienced and knowledgeable realtor reach out to us in such a quick time frame. Our search started on Tuesday and we were looking at houses by Friday, exactly what I needed as we were moving from out-of-state.I am very thankful for the Homelight service and finding me someone who was experienced and knowledgeable in such a short time frame.
- KKim D6/26/2018Tampa, FL, USAWe were contacted by Stephanie Apostoleres, a Realtor with the Weston Group at Signature Realty Association in Brandon, FL. Our move consisted, not only of finding the perfect home, but also finding it in a new state! We have been lifelong residents of Indiana, and had been talking of retirement....... to a warmer climate, but didn’t know where to even begin our search, except we knew we wanted Florida. After many searches on the internet, frustration began to set in. After being contacted by HomeLight, I filled out a brief questionnaire and was put in contact with a few Realtors. I responded to Stephanie. She and I had a couple conversations on the phone, and then by email and texts. She was very responsive and seemed to quickly zero in on our needs. After much correspondence via internet, it was time for a trip to tour some homes and several areas that interested us. Stephanie set aside time for our visit and arranged the tours of places we wanted to see. She was extremely personable and professional, taking time with each tour, pointing out good points and bad. She seemed to have our interests in mind through the entire process. After touring several condos, we found the one that was perfect for us, in a community that Stephanie directed us to. If it hadn’t been for her searches and listening to our needs, we would never have found even the community, let alone the condo. We submitted an offer which was accepted, and Stephanie took care of the rest. She put us in contact with a lender, and the entire process was quick and glitch-free. The closing was set up, and upon our arrival, everything went smoothly. Stephanie was there for us, listened to us, and we felt that we bought the absolute best condo for our needs. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Stephanie or HomeLight for anyone, whether they are relocating to another state or just across town. We are looking forward to moving into our beautiful condo in the next few weeks which wouldn’t have been as soon or as perfect had it not been for Stephanie, or HomeLight!
- GGary L6/25/2018Mission Viejo, CA, USAMy experience with HomeLight was exceptional. I interviewed the three realtors they recommended, and all three were quite impressive. At one point we thought of going we each of them, but we seemed to click with Lori McGuire. Lori and her team were beyond professional. They were more like a real estate “surgical-strike” team. From the marketing, to the staging, and through the offers, Lori’s team was outstanding. They were so outstanding, we received 15 offers within 4 days of the first open house. Six were above our asking price.
- TTeresa S6/25/2018DeBary, FL, USAWe couldn’t be more thrilled at the sale of your home in Florida. We had already purchased a home in Tennessee and our need to sell fast for the right price was imperative. The realtor we had at the time was just not performing and I saw the Homelight ad on television. As soon as I sent in my request and info I got three great choices for successful realtors in my area. After interviewing all three we were excited to go with Tony Galarza at Wemert Realty. We received quality representation for our home and it was sold within 3 months. Thanks for you wonderful service. Your company really saved us time and money finding the right realtor.
- MMindy H6/25/2018Raymond, NH, USAHomelight provided us with amazing services in selling our home. This process was fast and VERY easy. Once I signed up online they had realitors calling and we had our house sold in two and a half weeks. Only recommendation I would make for Homelight is be sure not to give the clients contact out to too many realitors. It got very confusing for us at first to find our best match. When the realtor called they did a great job providing information about themselves as well as Homelight and how together we could complete this whole process. We got the pleasure to work with Mary whom I highly recommend!
- JJames G6/25/2018Orlando, FL, USAI am extremely satisfied with the service that I received from HomeLight, before I had gotten off the website the phone rang,They sent me three agents to speak with,setting up an appointment and signing with Creegan Property group. My agent was Matt and Kelly Kelly. I could not be happier they had a contract in four days witch fell through , and within a week they they another which sold,Matt and Kelly Kelly,handled everything I am very happy with their service.
- KKelly S6/25/2018Parma, OH, USAAfter living my entire life in Ohio I was offered a job in Southwest Florida. Being a widowed mother of two I decided we needed a change and accepted the job. Unfortunately I had no idea how to sell my home or even find a home so far away. I turned to Homelight for guidance. They were amazing. They referred me to the Stazek group. I received a phone from a super friendly upbeat and positive man named Dan Walters. He came to my home and we started the process of selling. I was thinking we just put the house out the and see what happens. No! We cleaned, painted some rooms a different color and I received the best price for my home. At the same time, I was referred to an agent in Florida. Therese Beitz worked so hard to find the perfect home for me and my family (including our 3 dogs). She put in more time with me then I expected. I found the perfect home and relocated somewhat easily ( 3000 plus miles away)! Homelight provides me with the absolute perfect match for me. They got to know me and what I needed before they even made a referral. That’s a tremendous help. When making a move, large or small, a person needs a team like the one I had with the Stazek Group or the process becomes that much harder. Thank you so much Homelight.com. You truly made the moving process much easier. I also became friends with the two real estate agents I met. I couldn’t ask for more.
- JJohn W6/25/2018Auburn, WA, USAI was very happy with HomeLight recommending Ken Crotts. He came by same afternoon with a detailed market analysis & a plan to market my house. We agreed on a plan. Ken had a stager come over to ensure house looked its best. Then he sent an excellent photographer to take house pictures which we were pleased by. After that came a street sign followed by an open house. Ken & his team were always available to call for advice. House sold within a week. Ken & his team then followed up with each phase giving me advice & steps to follow. We were well pleased with HomeLight & Kens efforts.
- SShelley C6/25/2018Cassville, WI, USAWhen selling a home out of state I contacted Homelight.com to assist me. I was quickly connected to several reputable Realtors in the area. Our home was listed quickly by Sandra Wilkinson and sold in under three weeks time. Sandra worked with us long distance on every aspect of the sale. Sandra went above and beyond expectations to make our sale easy to accomplish from very far away, including the closing process, which went very smoothly. I appreciate the guiding hand of Homelight.com, they found me the best Realtor for our unique situation, I highly recommend contacting Homelight.com when buying or selling a home.
- MMatthew B6/22/2018Terre Haute, IN, USAHomelight proved instrumental in fitting us to our realtor, Judy Behan, who successfully wrangled a solid offer on our house within about five weeks of listing it. For the web postings, she skillfully photographed the property, showing off its best characteristics, and wrote a concise, clear description that avoided clichéd hype. She hosted an open house within a few weeks, and a couple weeks later we accepted an offer that led to our closing. She was always available and readily answered our queries. She is a real pro, and we're glad Homelight matched us up with her.
- KKristin P6/21/2018Worcester MA , USAI had a great experience with Home Light and would highly recommend the site to others who in search of a realtor. Finding the right realtor for us was a big challenge because we were looking for a realtor who was familiar with the markets we were buying and selling. Prior to Home Light I was searching endlessly online for realtors in our area and sifting through their reviews.Within 24 hours after I submitted my request on Home Light I was contacted by multiple realtors. After speaking with all 3 over the phone I felt it would be best to meet Karen Russo in person for an interview. We were so happy with her service and 3 weeks ago we moved into the house of our dreams. Home Light really made the process of finding a realtor so simple, I am really glad I saw your commercial.
- JJoe M6/21/2018Calabasas Road, Calabasas, CA, USAHomeLight is absolutely the best place to find a real estate agent! The process is simple and straightforward, and with their screening process all that we had to do was to pick the top agents sent to us and interview each one of them to find the agent that best fit our needs. With all of the options available for home selling, you can't go wrong starting with HomeLight... and once you see what they can do for you, it will be your last stop.
- JJames P6/21/2018Monroe, NC, USAHomelight.com was essential in helping to narrow my choices for a realtor very quickly. I had been living in my home for close to 12 years. I did not have a handle on the local realtors, who was primarily a “buyer’s agent” vs a “seller’s agent” or production levels. Homelight was the avenue for me to gain insight to the high producers in my area. I used that information to interview about a half a dozen realtors, settling on Brian Belcher. I liked Brian’s aggressive nature with a focus on outbound marketing and his bias as a seller’s agent with a track record of quick turns and high volume. Brian did not disappoint, with the house moving from list to contract in roughly 45 days.
- MMark W6/21/2018Florissant, MO, USAHomelight sent an amazing agent to me, who was Cheri Peterson. I was glad that you had referred her to me. She kept me up to date on events that needed to be done and even gave me some ideas on how to make my house more presentable. She kept in touch throughout the selling process and always asked for my opinion when needed. I felt like I finally found the right agent to sell my place, especially since she was familiar to the Florissant area. It was all thanks to Homelight!
- SSteven W6/20/2018Nags Head NC, USAHomelight was the perfect web site for me. I typed in the requested information, up popped some perspective realtors with their sales experience, background and their most recent reviews. I made my pick and now I'm a very happy vacation home owner. Will Gregg was a friendly, local and knowledgeable realtor. I definitely made the right choice with Homelight.
- CChet B6/20/2018Sellersburg IN , USAAfter mom passed away and I started on my estate administrator duties, I remembered seeing the Homelight.com advertising and checked it out. The Web site was friendly, professional and easy to use. Immediately upon filling out the required fields on the site, the rep (Lance) made a quick phone call to me to ask a few more questions. The agent recommendations from Homelight included my final decision 'Bart' and I was happy that my expectations were exceeded.Everything was highly professional. My mother's house sold approximately 6 hours after it was listed, and, at an 'above the asking price' amount. I have told my success with friends and family that Homelight is the right answer if you don't already have a professional relationship with a real estate agent.
- AAbel G6/20/2018Walnut Creek CAI can tell you that my experiences in finding good quality service options online is not good, so I was very pleased to be able to do a search of highly recommended real estate professionals in an area where we don't live. My wife inherited a home as part of her father's estate that we had decided to sell. Being that we live in Texas, finding a quality realtor was paramount.I took a chance and did a search for real estate agents in Walnut Creek, CA and your site came up. I don't remember many details of what drew me to your site, but I obviously proceeded to complete a request for real estate agents to contact me. Literally within minutes, I had at least 3 or 4 that reached out to me to offer their services. I did a little research and contacted Veronica Hidalgo along with at least two others. My wife also had a conversation with Veronica and together we decided to select her as our agent.We planned a trip to CA to meet with Veronica who went thru a complete pre-sale meeting which resulted in updating, clearing out and staging the home. She also had a comprehensive marketing plan and timeline. She even agreed to coordinate all the subs and monitor the work being done, seeing as we had to return to Texas.We listed the home on a Friday and by Sunday had an offer that exceeded our asking price. Veronica went above and beyond what normal agents do and followed through on everything even after we closed on the sale. I work in commercial real estate and know that her service went far beyond the norm.I didn't expect to find this level of service thru an online source but am extremely grateful that we found HomeLight. We would recommend using them, especially if you are not in the area where the sale needs to take place.
- JJanet R6/20/2018Frederick MD, USAMy experience with home light was excellent they gave me three agents I interviewed them all We went with Brian Greenberg as he was local to our home I would recommend anyone looking to sell to contact home light first before choosing agent