Real Estate Agent at
Unlimited Sotheby's International Realty
- First Time Home Buyer Specialist
Chuck sells properties fast - selling more than 69% quicker than the average Boston agent.
- Ashland, MACondominiumBuyer$578,00005/25/2021
- Maynard, MASingle Family HomeBuyer$800,00006/14/2019
- Wilmington, MASingle Family HomeBuyer$695,00001/16/2019
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$890,00010/25/2017
- Lexington, MASingle Family HomeBuyer$1,175,00006/29/2017
- Somerville, MACondominiumBuyer$581,00006/26/2017
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$650,00005/08/2017
More about Chuck Silverston
A great agent seeks more than the best final transaction; he seeks to make you feel comfortable and knowledgeable throughout the entire purchasing or selling process. Background: Since graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from George Washington University, Chuck has become a family man and an entrepreneur. He lives in Brookline with his wife Nancy and daughter Lilli and for nine years he has owned and operated Paris Creperie in Coolidge Corner. Chuck is the Director of Prudential's First Time Home Buyer Seminar and greatly enjoys working in real estate. In 2008, Chuck earned the designation by Trendgraphix as the #1 Buyer's Agent in Brookline.* Since 2006 he has been recognized, annually, as Presidents Circle (top 5% agents nationwide) and was Agent of the Year in 2006 for Prudential Unlimited. In 2008 and 2009 Chuck was awarded Chairman's Circle which places him in the top 2% of agents nationwide. What You Can Expect: Constant communication and expert negotiation.
Chuck Silverston's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with