Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Pleasanton / Livermore
Gail also has Townhome expertise - working with over 29 more townhomes than the average agent.
Gail has great Condo experience - having sold 37 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$2,251,00001/25/2022
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$879,00001/13/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$1,320,00001/06/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,280,00012/13/2021Gail outperformed the market - selling this property for 18% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,035,00011/29/2021Gail outperformed the market - selling this property for 10% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$742,00011/29/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$940,00010/07/2021
More about Gail Boal
Over ten years experience as a Realtor, Recipient of Numerous Realtor Awards, Eco Broker Certified, Top 1% of Tri-Valley Keller Williams Agents - Currently ranked 3rd of all agents! Aside from years of working in the Real Estate community, Gail brings a wealth of experience in other fields to the real estate table. Construction: Gail oversaw the construction of 5 custom homes in Pleasanton and Virginia. Gail has an understanding of the general make-up of a home and the building process. If you are interested in building a home, Gail can assist you! Network: Preparation of a home for sale or selecting a home for purchase requires the services of experienced home service providers. Gail has developed a network of home inspectors, contractors, and handymen that will help facilitate the real estate process. Future Relationship: As your Realtor, Gail chooses to participate in the long term success of your real estate transaction. She is available to help you long after the
Gail Boal's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with