Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Westlake Vlg.
Greg sells properties fast - selling more than 60% quicker than the average Encinitas agent.
Greg also has Townhome expertise - working with over 10 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,625,00006/06/2022Greg outperformed the market - selling this property for 16% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,685,00002/14/2022Greg outperformed the market - selling this property for 40% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$2,500,00001/31/2022
- 1903 S Myers 4, Oceanside, CA 92054OceansideTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$1,070,00002/26/2021
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$480,00012/14/2020
- Single Family Home2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$615,00012/09/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,155,00009/08/2020
More about Greg Allen
Greg is a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Westlake Vlg.. Greg has been in the real estate business for 20 years. Greg has sold 7.98x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 75 of Greg’s transactions. Greg prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s a little about Greg’s real estate experience: - Greg recently sold one home for $2,696,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as -4 days. - Greg is a top dollar real estate agent. Greg has completed 19 transactions in Encinitas. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 16 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Greg Allen's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Greg listed and sold my home
Greg did a great job in helping me to find a home that I love. Greg spent several months looking at a variety of houses that he found that he knew I would be interested in. I was living in Palm Desert at the time and came over to here inspect the various homes that he found for me to look at.