Real Estate Agent at
Wigley Realty Investments
Isaac sells properties fast - selling more than 57% quicker than the average San Francisco agent.
Isaac gets the job done - completing more sales than the average San Francisco agent by 4%.
Isaac is a TIC expert - transacting over 84% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$2,275,00007/19/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$2,800,00007/18/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$3,015,00007/08/2022Isaac helped a buyer purchase this property for 25% under asking price
- Condominium3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$2,750,00006/13/2022
- Single Family Home6 bed / 6.0 bathBuyer$9,250,00005/26/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$775,00003/08/2022Isaac outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,375,00012/10/2021Isaac outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
More about Isaac Wigley
Isaac works under Wigley Realty Investments. Isaac has worked as a real estate agent for 8 years. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a condo expert, as they has sold 4.55x the amount of condos as the average agent in this area.We have data on 30 of Isaac’s transactions. Isaac has worked with buyers 83% of the time, and has represented the seller in 6 recorded transactions. Here’s what we know about Isaac’s work: - Isaac has sold homes for as much as $5,000,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 11 days. - Isaac is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - HomeLight considers Isaac a top negotiator because their homes almost always sell for 13% above their list price. - this real estate agent is on a home selling roll: their transaction history shows that they have sold 133% more homes this year than last. HomeLight has data on 26 transactions Isaac has done in San Francisco. Isaac has closed 17 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Isaac Wigley's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with