Real Estate Agent at
Jessica sells properties fast - selling more than 51% quicker than the average Boston agent.
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$739,00001/29/2021
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$662,00012/18/2017
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$1,515,00011/20/2017
- Boston, MACondominiumSeller$1,025,00011/20/2017
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$783,50010/20/2017
- Boston, MACondominiumSeller$1,299,00010/16/2017
- Boston, MACondominiumSeller$899,00009/14/2017
More about Jessica Quirk
Jessica is the company's first City Vice President and currently oversees all real estate transactions in Boston, MA. Jessica is active in the day to day operations of Boston and works directly with all buyers looking to purchase a condominium in Boston. Prior to joining CondoDomain Jessica worked in commercial real estate acquisitions for a Boston-based firm. Jessica holds a Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Delaware and a Masters degree from NYU, where she studied urban economic development. As a Boston native, Jessica has an in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market and is a valuable resource for CondoDomain clients looking for the perfect space.
Jessica Quirk's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Jessica listed and sold my home