Real Estate Agent at
Park North Real Estate
Kevin is a TIC expert - transacting over 73% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
Kevin is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average San Francisco agent.
Kevin has great Condo experience - having sold 13 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,205,00002/23/2023
- 89 Salada Avenue, Pacifica, CA 94044PacificaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,050,00012/29/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$680,00010/20/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,460,00010/07/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$1,400,00009/28/2022Kevin outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$510,00008/24/2022
- 2591 28th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94116San FranciscoSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,503,00008/17/2022Kevin outperformed the market - selling this property for 16% over asking price
More about Kevin Birmingham
In San Francisco’s hyper-competitive real estate market, Kevin Birmingham has consistently achieved the status of one of the City’s top selling real estate agents year after year. With more than 18 years’ experience, clients choose to work with Kevin for his full service, expertise and ethics. Kevin’s insight on the San Francisco’s residential real estate market is unparalleled. He is known for outstanding customer service, high-level marketing techniques, and is a skilled negotiator with his clients’ best interest at heart. Born and raised in San Francisco, Kevin list of contacts is as impressive as his historical knowledge of the City’s unique neighborhoods. In addition to sales of single family homes and condominiums, Kevin has been the exclusive marketing agent for numerous multi-unit buildings and developers. Prior to embarking in a real estate career, Kevin worked in ...Show More
Top Producer 2021
Kevin Birmingham's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with