Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Marin has great Condo experience - having sold 61 more condos than the average agent.
Marin is a SFH expert - working with over 80% more single family homes than the average Washington agent.
Marin also has Townhome expertise - working with over 30 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 3503 Northampton St NWWashingtonSingle Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$1,267,00001/09/2023
- 3 Whisperwood CtRockvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$965,00012/30/2022
- 3565 S Stafford St #AArlingtonTownhome3 bed / 2 bathSeller$720,00012/29/2022
- 4830 Bradley Blvd #213Chevy ChaseTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$900,00011/07/2022
- 3217 Wisconsin Ave NW #3DWashingtonCo-OpBuyer$220,00010/24/2022
- 4600 Connecticut Ave NW #802WashingtonCo-Op1 bed / 1 bathSeller$245,00010/24/2022
- 2006 Columbia Rd NW #5WashingtonCo-Op2 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,130,00010/06/2022
More about Marin Hagen
Marin is a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Marin has sold 64 condos as a real estate agent, which makes their a condo selling expert.We’ve recorded data for 120 of Marin’s transactions. Marin prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s what we know about Marin’s work: - Marin has sold homes for as much as $4,150,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Marin is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 107 transactions Marin has done in Washington. Marin has closed 95 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Top Negotiator 2021
Top Producer 2021
Marin Hagen's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Marin helped me buy a home
Marin was very attentive to our needs and helped us find a home within our budget. She was great to work with. I think Burke is outside of he normal area in DC. But she came recommended by a friend and she still helped us even though it was outside of her usual area.