Real Estate Agent at
Mark is a SFH expert - working with over 77% more single family homes than the average San Jose agent.
Mark also has Townhome expertise - working with over 9 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$2,920,00012/22/2021Mark outperformed the market - selling this property for 39% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,925,00012/08/2021
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$460,88812/03/2021
- 39441 Blue Fin Way, Fremont, CA 94538FremontSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,365,00011/01/2021Mark outperformed the market - selling this property for 16% over asking price
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$560,00010/25/2021
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$450,00010/21/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,933,00010/12/2021
More about Mark Burns
Mark Burns, a top real estate professional, provides: * A full-time staff to handle details and maintain top-notch service. * The best in communication and technology. Text, sms, email, paging, voicemail and actual live people at the office. * The best marketing plans and personal network to assure you of top dollar returns on your sale. * Efficient, effective, quality promotion to get your home sold. * Experience in contract negotiation, mediation, arbitration and extensive knowledge of market trends. Proven ability to get results. Ask my clients! Call for a copy of my track record! Mark commits himself to a minimum of 25 days a year of continuing education and personal development specifically emphasizing real estate sales and service. Mark maintains contact with past and current clients, investors, a large network of fellow agents and brokers, affiliates, community, and business leaders. His top priority is helping his clients by providing the best ser
Mark Burns's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with