Real Estate Agent at
RE/MAX Preferred Professionals
Mark is a SFH expert - working with over 68% more single family homes than the average Antioch agent.
Mark has great Condo experience - having sold 8 more condos than the average agent.
Mark is a Short Sale expert - working with over 68% more short sales than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$550,00012/16/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$470,00009/09/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$530,00007/22/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$899,95007/11/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$560,00006/29/2022
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$461,00004/06/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$650,00012/08/2020
More about Mark Jordan
Mark works under RE/MAX Preferred Professionals. Mark is fluent in Cantonese. Mark has worked as a real estate agent for 38 years. Mark has sold 36.56x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 253 of Mark’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (95% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 24 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Mark’s work: - Mark has sold homes for as much as $825,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Mark is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - HomeLight considers Mark a top negotiator because their homes almost always sell for 0% above their list price. HomeLight has data on 127 transactions Mark has done in Antioch. Mark ranks in the top 10% of agents in Antioch. Mark has closed 123 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Mark Jordan's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with