Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 M&m And Associates
Mei sells properties fast - selling more than 51% quicker than the average Santa Clara agent.
Mei gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Santa Clara agent by 6%.
- Townhome2 bed / 1 bathSeller$892,00009/16/2021Mei outperformed the market - selling this property for 12% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$1,860,00009/13/2021
- Townhome4 bed / 4 bathBuyer$1,090,00009/07/2021
- Townhome4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,485,00008/18/2021
- Townhome2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,305,00008/11/2021
- 147 Crescent Ave, Portola Valley, CA 94028Portola ValleySingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$4,400,00008/11/2021
- 4475 Laird Cir, Santa Clara, CA 95054Santa ClaraTownhome3 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,450,00008/05/2021Mei outperformed the market - selling this property for 12% over asking price
More about Mei Ling
Mei is highly motivated professional, organized and dedicated to fulfilling the needs of her clients. She is trustworthy and willing to go the extra mile to make each transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. She listens carefully to her clients' needs and counsels them on real estate matters by providing market knowledge, proven negotiation skills, thoroughness in handling details, and close communication. Mei is an Accredited Staging Professional. With her talent and training in interior design, she can get the home to show at its best, and the staged home will sell for more money and in a quicker amount of time. Mei was born in Beijing, China. She is bilingual and able to speak both Mandarin Chinese and English fluently. With a Masters Degree in Computer Science, and a background in software, mixing new technology with real estate comes naturally to her. Before turning her energies to real estate, Mei was Director of Engineering at Network Associates, Inc. Ranking
Top Producer 2021
Mei Ling's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with