Real Estate Agent at
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Cheryl gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Alexandria agent.
Cheryl also has Townhome expertise - working with over 74 more townhomes than the average agent.
Cheryl is a SFH expert - working with over 76% more single family homes than the average Alexandria agent.
- 3526 Gunston RdAlexandriaCo-Op2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$365,00001/06/2023
- 16 Christian CtFredericksburgSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$499,00012/19/2022
- 6628 Boulevard Vw #B2AlexandriaCo-Op2 bed / 1 bathSeller$315,00012/09/2022
- 6616 10th St #C1AlexandriaCo-Op2 bed / 1 bathSeller$283,00010/31/2022
- 2920 S Buchanan St #B2ArlingtonCo-Op2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$419,90010/31/2022
- 8438 Springfield Oaks DrSpringfieldTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$555,00010/21/2022
- 6122 Knollwood DrFalls ChurchSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$805,00010/19/2022
More about Cheryl Hanback
Cheryl works under Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.. Cheryl is a single family home expert. We have data on 76 of Cheryl’s transactions. Cheryl prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s what we know about Cheryl’s work: - Cheryl has sold homes for as much as $894,500. - Cheryl has sold homes in as little as 22 days. - Cheryl is a top dollar real estate agent. - this real estate agent is on a home selling roll: their transaction history shows that they have sold 43% more homes this year than last. Cheryl has completed 17 transactions in Alexandria. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 12 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Cheryl Hanback's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with