Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 Adventure, Inc.
Debbie sells properties fast - selling more than 40% quicker than the average Spotsylvania Courthouse agent.
Debbie gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Spotsylvania Courthouse agent.
Debbie is a SFH expert - working with over 67% more single family homes than the average Spotsylvania Courthouse agent.
- 6403 Garners WaySpotsylvaniaTownhome2 bed / 2 bathSeller$327,00001/12/2023
- 12349 Calvert CtKing GeorgeSingle Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$490,00009/14/2022
- 1115 City View LnFredericksburgSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$564,00009/09/2022
- 1201 Ellis AveFredericksburgTownhome4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$399,99908/31/2022
- 17 Scotland CirStaffordSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$629,90008/08/2022
- 12424 Ruby Red DrFredericksburgSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$440,00008/03/2022
- 6008 W Copper Mountain DrSpotsylvaniaSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$515,00006/09/2022
More about Debbie Mckeen
Debbie Mckeen is a licensed real estate agent in Virginia and is currently with Century 21 Adventure, Inc. in Fredericksburg. Debbie has completed transactions in several areas including Spotsylvania Courthouse, Fredericksburg, Falmouth, Lake Caroline, Lake of the Woods and Lake Wilderness. HomeLight ranks Debbie as one of the top 3% of agents in Spotsylvania Courthouse for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 11% of agents who sell homes fast. Our database shows that Debbie has completed 127 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 62% of those transactions and the seller in 38% of them. Debbie has been most prolific in Spotsylvania Courthouse including representing the seller of a single family home at 9912 Ashmeade Ct that sold for $345,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 5826 Deep Creek Dr that sold for $452,020 in another.
Debbie Mckeen's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with