Real Estate Agent at
Margaret is a SFH expert - working with over 68% more single family homes than the average Gainesville agent.
- 14000 Breeders Cup DrGainesvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$740,00012/13/2022
- 6958 Walnut Hill DrGainesvilleTownhome3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$465,00011/21/2022
- 5329 Whitworth CtHaymarketSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$675,00011/16/2022
- 6901 Sunday Silence CtGainesvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$720,00011/01/2022
- 14001 Plantation Mill CtGainesvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 4 bathSeller$861,10009/13/2022
- 8015 Turtle Creek CirGainesvilleTownhome3 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$737,50008/12/2022
- 7055 Heritage Hunt Dr #211GainesvilleCo-Op2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$417,50006/28/2022
More about Margaret Ireland
Margaret works under Weichert, Realtors. Margaret has sold 53.69x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 94 of Margaret’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (76% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 25 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Margaret’s real estate experience: - Margaret recently sold one home for $665,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 17 days. - Margaret is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 66 transactions Margaret has done in Gainesville. Margaret has closed 63 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Margaret Ireland's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with