Real Estate Agent at
Zephyr Real Estate
R. sells properties fast - selling more than 58% quicker than the average San Francisco agent.
R. gets the job done - completing more sales than the average San Francisco agent by 3%.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,400,00009/11/2020
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,535,00007/30/2020
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$830,00005/05/2020
- 709 Myra Way, San Francisco, Ca 94127San FranciscoSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,450,00011/27/2019
- 273 Minerva St, San Francisco, Ca 94112San FranciscoSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$1,015,00011/27/2019R. outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- 2412 Harrison Harrison St 101, San Francisco, Ca 94110San FranciscoCondominium1 bed / 2 bathSeller$920,00010/22/2019
More about R. Castongia
‘Creative, experienced, knowledgeable, committed and thorough’; a few of the words used by my clients to describe me. My knowledge in the Real Estate Industry has been a culmination of experiences, having had careers in architecture, construction management, teaching interior design and being a property owner and landlord. A full time San Francisco Real Estate Sales Professional since 1994, my experiences have combined to establish a strong business ethic, a service-oriented style, diplomacy, patience, knowledge and experience in helping my clients achieve their goals. Over my years as a real estate professional, I have experienced several market changes and have assisted clients in a variety of situations. I make it a priority to stay current with changes in law, local custom and changes in the market place. Since getting into the real estate business, I have been affiliated with Zephyr Real Estate; a visible and well-respected real estate agency in San Francisco. The company has a
R. Castongia's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with