Real Estate Agent at
Olympic Realty, Inc.
Steve sells properties fast - selling more than 56% quicker than the average Reston agent.
Steve gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Reston agent.
Steve also has Townhome expertise - working with over 97 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 12000 Market St #168RestonCo-Op1 bed / 1 bathSeller$295,00012/29/2022
- 1106 Iron Ridge CtHerndonSingle Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$748,00010/28/2022
- 4 Whaley CtSterlingSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$562,00010/19/2022
- 42195 Shorecrest TerAldieTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$450,00010/14/2022
- 99 Bickel CtSterlingTownhome2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$347,50009/15/2022
- 11532 Sunder CtRestonTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$615,00008/31/2022
- 724 N Vernon StSterlingSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$590,00007/13/2022
More about Steve Lepage
Steve works under Olympic Realty, Inc.. This real estate agent is considered a townhome expert because they worked with 12 clients to buy and sell townhomes this past year.We have data on 133 of Steve’s transactions. Steve has worked with buyers 77% of the time, and has represented the seller in 30 recorded transactions. Here’s what we know about Steve’s work: - Steve recently sold one home for $1,100,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 14 days. - Steve is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 19 transactions Steve has done in Reston. Steve has closed 16 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Steve Lepage's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Steve helped me buy a home
Personable, professional, and experienced.