Real Estate Agent at
Sotheby's International Realty
Caroline has great Condo experience - having sold 66 more condos than the average agent.
Caroline is a SFH expert - working with over 74% more single family homes than the average San Francisco agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$3,050,00006/15/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$4,400,00002/01/2022
- 143 Ashbury Street U, San Francisco, CA 94117San FranciscoCondominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$1,310,00010/14/2021
- Single Family Home6 bed / 7.0 bathBuyer$6,500,00010/12/2021
- Condominium4 bed / 3 bathSeller$2,995,00008/20/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$1,575,00007/09/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$3,700,00007/08/2021
More about Caroline Werboff
PROFESSIONAL Caroline Kahn Werboff has been selling residential real estate for over thirty-five years. She began her career in 1973 in Contra Costa County, where she worked in real estate sales and also in new home development as a sales manager and assistant to the director of marketing. She moved to San Francisco and to Hill & Company in 1983. A seasoned expert, Caroline has weathered a variety of market conditions. “During the past 30+ years, I’ve experienced six recessions and the effects they have had on the real estate market,” says Caroline. “Each market climate has been unique and challenging. It is important to be able to modify sales and marketing techniques and to remain competitive through continuing education and experience. To manage any market condition requires the skill to expertly handle listings and counsel buyers.” Hill & Company's #3 top producer for 2010, Caroline is among the most experienced of San Francisco agents. A consistent top producer at Hill & Co.
Caroline Werboff's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with