Real Estate Agent at
Zephyr Real Estate
Tim has great Condo experience - having sold 249 more condos than the average agent.
Tim is a TIC expert - transacting over 70% more tenancies-in-common than the average agent.
Tim is a SFH expert - working with over 70% more single family homes than the average San Francisco agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$2,200,00009/26/2022Tim outperformed the market - selling this property for 10% over asking price
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,225,00008/15/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,425,00008/12/2022Tim outperformed the market - selling this property for 10% over asking price
- Condominium0 bed / 1 bathSeller$560,00007/15/2022
- 863 Haight Street 1, San Francisco, CA 94117San FranciscoCondominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$905,00007/11/2022Tim outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- Condominium1 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$1,250,00006/23/2022Tim outperformed the market - selling this property for 26% over asking price
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$827,31606/21/2022
More about Tim Gullicksen
Tim would like to thank his great grandparents for moving to San Francisco during the Great Depression. His father was born in the Castro, but sadly decided to raise his own children in San Jose. (There's just no accounting for taste). After graduating from high school in the south bay, Tim earned a B.A. in Political Science and History from UC Berkeley. He went on to earn his teaching credential from JFK University in Orinda. For 10 years he taught kindergarten in the San Jose Unified School District. Tim brings an educational approach to real estate developed from those years of classroom teaching experience. He sees himself not as a salesman, but as a facilitator of property transactions. He's a serious student of real estate who stays informed of every aspect of the market – from local legislation to changes in lending practices. Tim has been a top producing agent since his first year in the business. He takes great pride in managing every aspect of each transaction. From
Top Producer 2021
Tim Gullicksen's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with